--- Joe <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Isaac Penzev wrote:
>
> >Christophe Grandsire wrote:
> >

> >>En réponse à Jan van Steenbergen :

> Hebraeo-Romance,
> >>>

> >Sino-Romance...
> >

> >>Arabo-Romance too, although it's still just a
> future project of mine :) .
> >>

> >My Arabo-Romance Rumiya is dormant, but not
> extinct. Maybe I should try to
> >revive it, and the sooner the better.
> >

> Ooh!  I have an idea!  'Khoiso-Romance' ;-)

Oy!  How 'bout Athapasco-Romance, or Mayo-Romance.
How 'bout Mongolo-Romance.  Then there's
Tahito-Romance and . . .  This X-Romance stuf gets
odder by the moment.  I'm going back to my
Punico-Romance.

Adam who wonders why no one's done Adygeyo-Romance yet

=====
Indjindrud ul Avramu ad ul Izagu fin edjuebu indjindrud ad ul Jagovu fin edjuebu indjindrud ad ul Judas ed ils sus frarris.
Machu 1:2