On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 13:29:03 -0800, Gary Shannon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>No problem. Gif is on its way.
>BTW it is News Gothic MT, a standard Windows font.
>I sent you a gif with 12pt 14pt and 16pt
>
>As for putting text alongside the gif, do you know how
>to use tables in HTML?  If not, I'll be glad to help
>out.
>
>--gary

Thank you for the fonts.

To be honest my knowlege of html only extends this far:

a) That it stands for hypertext mark-up language.

b) I have a vague idea that it is used to write web pages.

So, no I'm afraid I don't know how to use tables in html. I'll type tables
in the help file to see what come out, though.

Andy