Pretty impressive.  I haven't had a chance to study it
in detail yet, but I will.  I may have to split the
image and print it on 4 sheets of paper (or more) and
make it into a wall poster. :)

My first impression is that it's huge!  There may be a
way to compress it down and get it to load faster, or
possibly to convert to an HTML document.  Mind if I
play around with it a little?

--gary

--- Andrew Patterson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> OK, I managed to put the diagram on a website. It
> was quite difficult to
> work out how at first but now I've done it, I think
> I'll be doing some
> proper websites.
>
> Yes, this is my very first website.
>
> It's a bit rough and ready at the moment but I'd
> welcolme comments and
> critisisms.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andrew Patterson
>
> http://us.share.geocities.com/

endipatterson/venn_diagram_of_the_english_catenatives.jpg