In French: l'un l'autre. Ex: s'aider l'un l'autre (to
help each other). Aimez-vous les uns les autres = Love
each other.

In Russian: drug druga. Ex: liubit' drug druga (to
love each other). Drug means "friend", but "drugoj"
means "other".

In Norwegian, if I remember: hverandre (= each other).

They are reciprocal verb concepts, like: to fight. One
cannot fight without being fighted in return.

--- Muke Tever <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> E f+AOk-sto Rob Haden <[log in to unmask]>:
> > How do different languages (natural and
> artificial) handle the English
> > expression "each other"?  It seems to me that it's
> very idiomatic.
>
> Greek uses a "reciprocal pronoun" for this,
> |alle:los|.
>
> IIRC my Old Ibran conlang had a form something like
> |l'un-a-l'autre| ("the
> one to the other") for it.
>
> The Spanish I'm familar with also has |unos a
> otros|, literally "some to
> others".
>
>         *Muke!

=====