John Quijada scripsit:

> As for Mr. Cowan's comment on my "illustrious" family, I can
> only assume he is making a wry reference to page one of Cervantes' "Don
> Quixote" where we learn that the title character's real name is Alonso
> Quixada (the older spelling of Quijada).  The name is the Spanish word
> for "jaw."  "Quixote" simply means "big jaw."

Indeed.  Of course I don't seriously suppose that you have lost your
mind; after all, the Don was perfectly lucid on all subjects except
that of romances of chivalry.  :-)

--
John Cowan  [log in to unmask]  www.reutershealth.com  www.ccil.org/~cowan
The known is finite, the unknown infinite; intellectually we stand