--- Trebor Jung <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Merhaba!

> Microsoft, I wondered: Why do people hate
> Microsoft? What's so wrong with it? (Not that I
> either like or dislike it - I'm just trying to
> find out the truth.)

Mostly it's because their products suck. Just
about anything M$ produces, someone else produces
a better product. Also because they have market
share and charge lots of money for those sucky
products. When I worked in the computer labs at
university, I'd always try to steer students away
from M$ products whenever possible. The M$ users
could never figure out how to use the software
(crappy help function) and experienced frequent
crashes. Corel and other nonM$ users never
experienced crashes and generally had a better
experience when using the help function.

Padraic.

=====
blaženi ništii duxom&#1100; &#283;ko t&#283;x&#1098; est&#1098; c&#283;sar&#1100;stvo nebes&#1100;skoe!
    -- Mt.5:3

--

Ill Bethisad --
<http://www.geocities.com/elemtilas/ill_bethisad>