Alexandre Lang wrote:

>i'm having a few troubles with glottals.
>First of all, i'm not sure i can pronounce [h] in \ah\.
>Maybe it's cuz i just know European langauges or there's something wrong
>with my tongue.

It's the latter.  You don't nead your tongue, really.  Its basically
just breathing out sharply after it.

>It almost seems impossible to me.
>I can pronounce something like it, but i'm not sure if it's it.
>Is it supposed to be hard to pronounce?
>Second, how can i figure out how [?] and [h\] sound like?

[?] is the sound in the middle of 'uh-oh', and for final 't' in most
dialects of English English.  I'm not so sure of [h\] myself.  I suppose
you just do [h] while vibrating your vocal chords.  I find it quite hard
to do.