Benct Philip Jonsson wrote:

> At 18:28 22.1.2004, Isaac Penzev wrote:
>
> > Irano-Romance ~Rumiyaan~ [Melroch 'Aestan]
>
> Which is of course the same person as me --
> Benct Philip Jonsson.  I use another account
> and the Sindarin form of my name on Yahoo groups
> to avoid spam asphyxation on my main mail account.

All right. I knew it, if you care. Just sometimes I get lost when people use
nicknames. I don't know what name shaould I mention, so by default I take the
name from the signature. Several times I discussed this issue privetely with the
person I mention, and use the name they prefer. E.g., I know who Theophilus
Habarakhe is, but mention him in the reviews only by this name.

My apologies,
-- Yitzik