On Thursday 22 Jan 2004 5:22 am, you wrote:
> Greetings Conlang Subscribers:
>
> I just wanted to introduce the new conlang I've been working on for the
> last 25 years, Ithkuil.  It is a combination of a philosophical language
> with a logical language that uses a unique "morpho-phonemic" script.  The
> website presents a highly detailed, comprehensive grammar of the language
> with lots of examples.  The URL is http://home.inreach.com/sl2120/Ithkuil
>
> Any feedback would be appreciated.  Thanks.

May I just add my congratulations on such a superbly thought-out website.
Presenting a conlang (or even a natlang) to a wider audience is, in my view,
an incredibly difficult thing to do. I hope your hard work will inspire
others to bring their work to a wider audience in similar vein.

> John Quijada

Rik, knee deep

The Gevey language resource
http://www.kalieda.org/gevey