Wow!  Phenomenal!  I have a few questions, but I'm probably just misunderstanding:

<<
     se-    <Vk>   wenki e=  hena  yu=  yuu
     3poss- <COLL> eye   SS= shiny and= black

     He had shiny, black eyes.>>

Why is...oh, I get it.  Never mind.  :)

<<     n-  sea    <Vk>   kasu   -pte
     TR- out.of <COLL> remove -EYE

     He took them out>>

Is this common in Amerind languages--to have a kind of clitic that stands in for a substantive (referring to the suffix referring to "eye")?

<<     yu=  n-  mepa -mepa
     and= TR- mock -RED:DIST

     and made fun of him.>>

Where do you get the "him" in this sentence?  And where's the subject marker?

<<
     tui    ia    e=  peya
     INCEPT angry SS= Coyote

     Coyote got angry>>

And shouldn't this, then, be a different subject?

I  notice that in the next few sentences the same strategy is used to indicate a known direct object: redpulicate distributive.  How does that work?

Just finished.  Fascinating!  I think I have a better understanding of Amerind languages now.  If they function like yours, or in a similar fashion, I kind of get how they work.  Wild!

-David