--- "Douglas Koller, Latin & French"
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> >Victor, the radically insane,  says:
>
> >I loved the "ais kacang" when I was in Singapore.
> It had those doughy
> >green blobs in it.  In the Philippines, there is
> some similar Ice-Dessert-
> >for-the-Masses called "halo-halo" (literally,
> "mix-mix"), which has ice,
> >milk, sweet beans, custard (leche flan), nata de
> coco (coconut jelly),
>
> Child, you sick.
>
> >ube
> >(mashed purple yam), among other things.
>
> That'd be "taro". Taro stuff is nasty no matter what
> medium is
> involved. Purple yam kinda says it all.
>
> >There is a similar "dezaato" in
> >Japan too; beautiful plastic look-alike
> forever-fresh incarnations are
> >displayed in front of the restaurants.
>
> There *is* hope with "dezaato". Azuki beans are
> nasty. "Bing" or
> "koori" are good if you know the toppings to select.
> "Wu mei" in
> Taiwan totally rock.
>
> Kou

You be trippin!  You canNOT have chuabing without the
yutou!  And the hongdou and ximilu.  Everything else
is optional except the coconut meat and the eyeballs.

Adam

=====
Indjindrud edjuebu ul Aram ad ul Aminadab.  Indjindrud edjuebu ul Aminadab ad ul Naason.  Indjindrud edjuebu ul Naason ad ul Salmon.  Indjindrud edjuebu ul Salmon djal Ragava ad ul Boez.  Indjindrud edjuebu ul Boez djal Ruda ad ul Obed fin indjindrud edjuebu ad ul Jesai.  Indjindrud edjuebu ul Jesai ad ul Davidu ul regu.

Machu 1:4-5