John Cowan wrote:
> And the delays in freeing the list have nothing to do with the virus;
> it's just that I occasionally get a life.

The list blockages have at least one benefit:  they cause us all to pause
and think, "is this response necessary?"

However-- and I know this has come up before, and been shot down for various
reasons--- Why not increase the daily limit? During the many times of low
traffic it wouldn't make any difference (or would it? I don't know how
list-management works....), and during the few times of high traffic it
would prevent blockages. Thus, we subscribers could receive a continuous
flow of Pearls of Wisdom , and H.E. the Lord of the Instrumentality could
enjoy his Life unimpeded.