In a message dated 2004:01:30 01:37:37 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

>>>Some funny interjections for your entertainment:
>
>>>Pluash! ['plwaS]
>
>>>Khtakht! ['xtaxt]
>
>>>Catacriac! [ka.ta'krjak]
>
>>>Rtaklatakta! [rta.kla'tak.ta]
>
>>>Fflilifliliil! [f'fli.lif.li.li:l]
>
>>>Mtomtakamtoka! [mto.mta'ka.mto.ka]
>
>>    GENGO NO DATSUZOKU! *KORO KORO!*
>
>>= ˇgw'araa legooset caacaa!
>>    ˇreez'arvaa. saalvaa. reecue. scoopaa-goomee en reezijcloo! =
>>[Fight Linguistic Waste!
>>    Save, Salvage, Recover, Scavenge and Recycle!]
>
>???
>
>If you didn't like the words, just delete the
>message. Did I ever tell you your inventions
>are linguistic waste?

... and ijzeren_jan adeptly assumes my intent & comes to my defence:

>I think you completely misunderstood Hanuman. Knowing him I would assume
>he must have liked you interjections (and so did I, BTW). The text "Fight
>linguistic waste etc." is simply a part of his .sig, and is a variation
>on our slogan "Fight linguistic extinction! Create a language!"

>>    GENGO NO DATSUZOKU! *KORO KORO!*

    ^ Japanese possibly manganged roughly: language of creative surprise!
*BiG GiGGLe-FiT!*

Subject: Signs

  Spotted in a toilet of a London office:

  TOILET OUT OF ORDER. PLEASE USE FLOOR BELOW

  In a Laundromat:

  AUTOMATIC WASHING MACHINES: PLEASE REMOVE ALL YOUR CLOTHES WHEN THE LIGHT
GOES OUT

  In a London department store:

  BARGAIN BASEMENT UPSTAIRS

  In an office

  WOULD THE PERSON WHO TOOK THE STEP LADDER YESTERDAY PLEASE BRING IT BACK OR
FURTHER STEPS WILL BE TAKEN

  In an office

  AFTER TEA BREAK, STAFF SHOULD EMPTY THE TEAPOT AND STAND UPSIDE DOWN ON THE
DRAINING BOARD

  Outside a secondhand shop:

  WE EXCHANGE ANYTHING - BICYCLES, WASHING MACHINES, ETC. WHY NOT BRING YOUR
WIFE ALONG AND GET A WONDERFUL BARGAIN?

  Notice in health food shop window:

  CLOSED DUE TO ILLNESS

  Spotted in a safari park:

  ELEPHANTS PLEASE STAY IN YOUR CAR

  Seen during a conference:

  FOR ANYONE WHO HAS CHILDREN AND DOESN'T KNOW IT, THERE IS A DAY CARE ON THE
1ST FLOOR

  Notice in a farmer's field:

  THE FARMER ALLOWS WALKERS TO CROSS THE FIELD FOR FREE, BUT THE BULL CHARGES.

  Message on a leaflet:

  IF YOU CANNOT READ, THIS LEAFLET WILL TELL YOU HOW TO GET LESSONS

  On a repair shop door:

  WE CAN REPAIR ANYTHING. (PLEASE KNOCK HARD ON THE DOOR - THE BELL DOESN'T
WORK)

--- *DiDJiBuNgA!!* >Teenage Aboriginal Walkabout Turtles...---

Hanuman "Stitch" Zhang, ManglaLanger (mangle + manga + lang)
    I Ching Poetry Engine:  http://levitated.net/exhibit/iching/images.html

     Language[s] change[s]: vowels shift, phonologies crash-&-burn, grammars
leak, morpho-syntactics implode, lexico-semantics mutate, lexicons explode,
orthographies reform, typographies blip-&-beep, slang flashes, stylistics
warp... linguistic (R)evolutions mark each-&-every quantum leap... languages are
"naturally evolved wild systems... So language does not impose order on a chaotic
universe, but reflects its own wildness back." - Gary Snyder

"Some Languages Are Crushed to Powder but Rise Again as New Ones" -
a chapter on pidgins and creoles, John McWhorter,
_The Power of Babel: A Natural History of Language_