Remi Villatel wrote:
> škarh [Ckax:] = you and I (dual)
> kairh [kaix:] = we (inclusive)
> šaki [Caki] = we (exclusive)
> zašaki [zaCaki] = he/she and I (dual)
> klarń [klax9] = you and I (dual intimate)

Interesting.  WHat's the distinction between škarh and klarń?  Is klarń
used in cases where the addressee is particularly close to the speaker,
as in speaking to a family member or lover?

> raith [xait_h] = you all (plural adressee)
> sari [saxi] = you all (singular adressee)

What's the distinction between these two?  Is the second used when
speaking to one person, but when referring to a group that he belongs
to?  As in, for example, asking a clerk at a store if they have a given
item?  That is, speaking to one person, but referring to the store.

--
"There's no such thing as 'cool'.  Everyone's just a big dork or nerd,
you just have to find people who are dorky the same way you are." -