En réponse à Carsten Becker :

>Addition: And, of course, I must know how what to do when the table is
>longer than the page (it does not break automatically). From the manual, I
>know I must use longtable or supertabular, but I have not found any
>explanations on these two.

They are handled by packages, so their documentation should be where the
documentation of your packages should be. It has already been said where
they are located in a correct TEXMF tree :) . But it's indeed a question
which has a better place in the LaTeX-for-Conlangers group :) .

Christophe Grandsire.

http://rainbow.conlang.free.fr