Dear Tomaso,

James indicated that, unlike Gode, De Wahl had gone to
the modern European languages and thus come up with a
much better, less archaic result than Interlingua.

Yet, in the cases you cite (derived from the Latin
ablative, by the way, not the genitive - though the
genitive does have the same stem)
Occidental/Interlingue mostly takes the SAME
prototypical form, e.g. nomin, tempor, corpor.

As these enable the derivation of nomin/al, tempor/al,
corpor/al, etc. this appears to me to be highly
appropriate and far from a flaw, fatal or otherwise.

Incidentally, with regard to "bankrupt", why do you
classify Spanish/French/Italian/German as "modern
languages" but apparently not English. If a form is
commonly used in English it cannot be described as
"archaic"!

Modernistically yours,

Don