Well, it's about time again, and in accordance with the old maxim "if
you want something done, do it yourself", I would like to propose the
next Conlang Relay.

I have a short text written up for the relay, and web space to put up
the results.  I will commit to seeing it all the way through and not
drop off the face of the earth as it nears completion ;)

Coordination of the relay will take place on the [log in to unmask] list,
and anyone reading this from Conlang who wants to be in the relay is
advised to join it (go to
http://www.valdyas.org/mailman/listinfo/relay to join).

We will begin in 2-3 weeks - 2 if everybody is on board and I'm not
still receiving stray requests at that time, 3 otherwise.  There will
be two rings if more than 20 people sign up, but only one text unless
there is significant demand from people who want to use one language
in one ring and another in the other ring.

Anyone interested in participating, please email me at [log in to unmask]
or [log in to unmask], or post on [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Amanda