Or─ôlynna finally makes a web presence:

I have uploaded a PDF file (2 pages) that describe the verb forms. Verbs
inflect for lots of things, in an agglutinative sort of way.

With the relay coming up, I figured I'd better work out some of the
bugs. The PDF represents version 2.0 of the verb system, and it is now
your opportunity to find bugs that I have overlooked. The file is
located at:

http://www.geocities.com/jamesworlton/verbs.pdf

Happy hunting...
--