Hallo!

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 23:18:35 -0800,
Elliott Lash <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Here are some Nindic Sentences that I was translating
> the other day. Choose one if you'd like...I'd like to
> see some translations though..

Sure.  A good warm-up for the relay to come.
Here are my translations into Germanech.

> (1) Io ei nowad l?
> "What is your name"

Cod es votre nom?
What is your name?

> (2) Pan ei Dinneg i.
> "My Nindic is limitted/small"

Me Nindic es limizaz.
My Nindic is limited.

> (3) Ni belchyr efann  echidd. Neiddaw, seffraenaw ni.
> "Do not question her. Please, I will take care of
> her."

Ne questionar sa, pfer favor.  Eg cararab de sa.
Not question her, please.      I will take care of her.

> (4) Ni ei mi boed, ei mi nachen echyth.
> "I am no fool, but I am lost"

Eg ne sau un loch, pfer stau pferdz.
I not am a fool,   but am lost.

> (5) Ei gwechod l nenne eraedd. Ban gwior i ieder
> negior ni goth?
>
> "Your anger is very dangerous. Who will save her if
> you hurt her?

Votre furur es multz perichlos.  Qui salvarab sa si vos volnearab sa?
Your anger is very dangerous.    Who will save her if you hurt her?

Greetings,

Jrg.