Paul Bennett scripsit:

> I couldn't find #sD, #Tl or #Dl, you'll be pleased to hear.

As I said in an earlier posting, D doesn't cluster with anything else
in English.  As for #Tl, it all changed to fl in West and North Germanic:
Gothic şliuhan = German fliehen = English flee.

        A thly and a thlee in a thlue
        Were imprisoned, so what could they do?
                Said the thly, "Let us thlee!"
                Said the thlea, "Let us thly!"
        So they thlew through a thlaw in the thlue.

(Not that we likely have the slightest idea of the Gothic for fly, flea,
flaw, or flue.)

--
If you have ever wondered if you are in hell,         John Cowan
it has been said, then you are on a well-traveled     http://www.ccil.org/~cowan