En réponse à Nik Taylor :

>So, French places the smaller unit first, 3 cent 20 francs, instead of
>20 francs 3 cents?  Interesting.  What would "trois cents francs" mean?
>Is that .03 franc?

You misunderstood, and confused the French word "cent" meaning "hundred"
(Philippe was talking about that word) and the English word "cent" meaning
"a hundredth of the main money denomination". In French the equivalent form
is "centime" (probably related to "centième": "hundredth") and yes, even
when referring to Euros. We don't go with this crap the European commission
tries to make us swallow about how to name and pluralise money
denominations :)) .

Christophe Grandsire.

http://rainbow.conlang.free.fr