Merhaba!

I have a few questions as usual:

1. What are implosive consonants?

2. Can anyone give me more examples of dynamism, like Arabic 'ride vs. mount' and 'reside vs. settle'? Wouldn't this be a matter of completion? After all, when you ride a horse, you've finished mounting it (unless it's been scared and you can't get on fast enough, of course :) ), and when you reside somewhere, you've finished settling there (and have lived there for a (little) while).

3. Could someone give me a list of moods with sample sentences? I'm not sure how many and what they are, and would like to use a whole bunch in one of my conlangs, but the Wikipedia, How to create a language, and LCK don't have much information about them.

--Trebor