En réponse à Aleksander Helgaker :

>High guys. Just wondering how you guys suggest I go round creating a
>dictionary for my conlang Madlovik. Because I want to print it etc, I've
>been thinking about using LaTex. Can you recommend this? Where can I find
>info and suggestions on writing a dictionary for my conlang?
>
>NOTE: I've never used LaTex before so I'll need some good info on that to.

As said before, I advise you to put that question on the
LaTeX-for-Conlangers group (if you have no yahoo profile, you still can
subscribe by sending en empty post to
mailto:[log in to unmask] Otherwise, just go
to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/latex-for-conlangers/ and join from
there). The group could do with a little bit of traffic and this subject is
quite off-topic here :) .

Christophe Grandsire.

http://rainbow.conlang.free.fr