In a message dated 2004:02:19 01:35:03 AM, my mom writes:

>Your article about the Jews in China is very interesting.  I also know
>of another group of Jews in the city of KaiFeng (Open Wind) in Northern
>China.  There are also many evidences such as clothing, worship, features
>to set them apart as Jewish even though they have blended with the >Chinese
down the years

ROTFLMAO...that's typical Chinese understatement there: _years_ = more like a
couple of centuries!

>Thanks for the article which is of such interest to me.

    Ja. Bitte.

---///// __/_//_/ __/_//  in the yera of 2004 CE,
                year 4702 of the Huangdi era,
                Year of the Wooden Monkey, _Jia-Shen_...

Nom de Guerre: Hanuman "Stitch/626" Zhang
AIN Resistance partisan code name: "Z23-4C"
    WOGeR (Wiley Oriental Gentleman/Rogue)
    BBC (BritishBornChinaman)
        Avatar of Sun Wu K'ung, a.k.a. Sun Wukong, a.k.a _Ma-Lau_ ("Monkey
King")
        a.k.a. "TricksterGod of the Glorious Anti-Imperialist Chinese Boxers"
            http://www.uglychinese.org/war.htm
            ˇˇˇ  TricksterShapeShifterIncarnate  !!!  >^..^<       ';'
;P~~~

=>  om hung hanumatay rudratmakai hung phat  <=
    mantra to Hanuman the Hindu Monkey TricksterGod

==> Ko nahi janat hai jag mein kapi, sankat mochan naam tiharo <==
[Who does not know that in this world oh monkey, thy name is one which
liberates one out of all problems].

"Whoso would be a man must be a nonconformist...
Imitation is suicide." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    "I rather be whole than good." - Carl Jung

>Do I contradict myself?
>Very well then, I contradict myself.
>I am large, I contain multitudes.
>        --Walt Whitman, _Leaves of Grass_

I Am A Bird, don't try
to tell my wings where to fly.

<=  thee prIs ov eXistenZ iz aetern'l warfaer 'N' kreativ playf'llnizz...  =>

"Life is all a great joke, but only the brave ever get the point."
                                            - Kenneth Rexroth
googolgigglabyte
goegolgiechelbijt  - of - met een vette megagrijns
GoogolGekicherByte
googolrisibyte ===> el byte de la  risita de googol
googolrisadinhabyte ===>  o byte de risadinha de googol
googolspassoctet                    guugoIllolbijt
gugolhihibajt                       gugolngisibayt
okukolkikikol                       egúgelegigalibaith
kiletstroknolyadgigabaiti           cimacimakekehapi
baitakhakhweifayatrauni         ufi'auayinisuguguluarkhar
pokatra oemadroabhethetre       inarevuta yhiyhayhake nawyo
AnekoMeppathmoTtilvatelmDiggulgyttahat
va'i utne tuktukt'ishushukuko`g tuk  go`go`o`gwgaga
ggsngngsbd [gugulaNexebidi]