--- Philippe Caquant <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> We should design a questionnary to define what the
> word "bug" can refer to, according to Anglo-American
> native speakers.

<snip>

> - can you imagine something like a cute bug ?

Oh, you'll get a TON of affirmative answers on this
one.  We have an idiom "cute as a bug in a rug".

Adam

=====
Indjindrud edjuebu ul Josias ad ul Jeconias ed ils sus frarris in il deporrachuni in al Baviluņa, ed debostu il deporrachuni in al Baviluņa, indjindrud ul Jeconias ad ul Salatil.  Indjindrud edjuebu ul Salatiel ad ul Zorubaviu.  Indjindrud edjuebu ul Zorobaviu ad ul Abiud.  Indjindrud edjuebu ul Abiud ad ul Eliacim.  Indjindrud edjuebu ul Eliacim ad ul Azor.

Machu 1:11-13