You might try the following, even if it's not exactly
what you're looking for:

http://bombi.net/subito/javas/radote3.htm

and more generally, look for keywords "Roland Moreno
radoteur" (twaddler) on Google. The program is not
very hard to write, I made a version of it myself, in
Basic, but I haven't it at hand.

Moreno made money with this idea, his program
generating brand names (perfumes, medicines, etc.) he
sold to firms. Normally you just have to enter a
corpus of words, and the program generates new ones
resembling them somehow. Of course not every resulted
is exploitable. But sometimes it gives you very
interesting ideas.

--- Henrik Theiling <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Trebor Jung <[log in to unmask]> writes:
> > Merhaba!
> >
> > I want to try auto word generation, and googled,
> but didn't find anything
> > good. I want to be able to specify a phonology in
> one box, put a lexicon in
> > another, and hit a button to get translations.
> Where could I go for such a
> > tool?
>
> I also have a tool for that.  It is programmed in
> Lisp.  I can put it
> on my homepage.
>
> In brief: it takes a description of the word
> structure together with
> weights for each part and then you can invoke
> (random-word).  Very
> complex constraints are not implemented -- you can
> only state what is
> allowed, but not what is not allowed -- but you
> could program a
> filter.
>
> **Henrik

=====
Philippe Caquant

"He thought he saw a Rattlesnake / That questioned him in Greek: / He looked again, and found it was / The Middle of Next Week. / "The one thing I regret', he said, / "Is that it cannot speak !' " (Lewis Carroll)