--- Roger Mills <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Peter Bleackley wrote:
>
> > Staving Adam Walker:

> > >Oh, you'll get a TON of affirmative answers on
> this
> > >one.  We have an idiom "cute as a bug in a rug".
> >
> > I remember this one as "snug as a bug in a rug."
> Used when tucking small
> > children into bed.
> >
> Yes; perhaps Adam was conflating it with "cute as a
> bug's ear" (whatever
> THAT is!?)-- well, it's just so much water over the
> bridge.....

Nope.  Here in Texas we have both "cute as a bug (in a
rug)" and "snug as a bug (in a rug)", but I've never
heard "cute as a bug's ear".

ADam

=====
Indjindrud edjuebu ul Josias ad ul Jeconias ed ils sus frarris in il deporrachuni in al Baviluņa, ed debostu il deporrachuni in al Baviluņa, indjindrud ul Jeconias ad ul Salatil.  Indjindrud edjuebu ul Salatiel ad ul Zorubaviu.  Indjindrud edjuebu ul Zorobaviu ad ul Abiud.  Indjindrud edjuebu ul Abiud ad ul Eliacim.  Indjindrud edjuebu ul Eliacim ad ul Azor.

Machu 1:11-13