Henrik Theiling wrote:

>In general, however, the publisher does have quite a remarkable
>selection of strange linguistic book, which is a very good thing, so I
>consider them worth being supported.  If the contents are ok, it'd be
>ok for me to pay a few extra euros in order to support their strange
>collection.
For those interested, the publisher of this "strange collection" is LINCOM
EUROPA.  Their equally strange website is at
http://home.t-online.de/home/LINCOM.EUROPA/homepage.htm
Click on the "The LINCOM Webshop - Order and Calculate" link to navigate
(eventually)to the list of available publications.

--John Quijada