From: "Danny Wier" <[log in to unmask]>

> Nimrod wanted to take over the human race (or at least humanity situated
> around Mesopotamia) and assimilate it, so God in an act of mercy made
> everybody speak other languages (the offspring of Nostratic) while leaving

Not Nostratic, I meant "Proto-World". Not all the world's languages came
from Nostratic (if it ever existed), but a whole lot did or might have.

But since Nostratic is the only macrofamily with any success in
reconstruction (Dene-Caucasian, Austric and Amerind are as of yet almost
entirely unknown), that's what I'm going by.