And Rosta writes:

> I'll take your word for it, but it still surprises me that
> programmers, of all people, should be content to code by means of such
> primitive graphical methods.

Every so often people try to come up with more sophisticated development
environments involving various doodads and gimcracks, but I find that
the best way to write code is to write like prose: a window or three for
code files, a few windows for reference materials, a few paper books
spread out on the desk, and some analog writing implements ("pen and
paper"). At the end of the day, writing code is... writing.

--
http://chris.nodewarrior.org/