In a message dated 2004:04:05 05:11:01 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

> [...]  Southern Brish is spoken in most of England, except for the North,
around

2500 CE. [...]

    Me thinks that the 25th Century seems to hold some sorta strange
attraction to both our conlangs' concultures ;)

[...]
>Therefore is the name of it called Babel;
>defo z dnejm j kuz baw
>
>because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth:
>kz dluz z de kNfEn dlENgZ u dj@t

    ::taken aback and doin' double-takes::  WoW! NeaT-O!

    Kinda reminds me of Russell Hoban's futuristic phonemic-like rendering of
English thru-out his novel _Riddley Walker_ & sections of Iain M. Bank's
_Feersum Indjuun_ (sp?).

--- *DiDJiBuNgA!!* Hang Binary,baby...---

Hanuman "Stitch" Zhang, ManglaLanger (mangle + manga + lang)
<A HREF="http://www.boheme-magazine.net">=> boheme-magazine.net</A>

     Language[s] change[s]: vowels shift, phonologies crash-&-burn, grammars
leak, morpho-syntactics implode, lexico-semantics mutate, lexicons explode,
orthographies reform, typographies blip-&-beep, slang flashes, stylistics
warp... linguistic (R)evolutions mark each-&-every quantum leap...
...languages are "naturally evolved wild systems... language does not impose
order on a chaotic universe, but reflects its own wildness back." - Gary Snyder

"Some Languages Are Crushed to Powder but Rise Again as New Ones" -
John McWhorter, _The Power of Babel: A Natural History of Language_

"WITH MASTS SUNG EARTHWARDS
the the sky-wrecks drive.

Onto this woodsong
you hold fast with your teeth.

You are the songfast
pennant." - Paul Celan

=  gw'araa legooset caacaa !
     reez'arvaa. saalvaa. reecue. scoopaa-goomee en reezijcloo ! =
[Fight Linguistic Waste!
    Save, Salvage, Recover, Scavenge and Recycle!]