Danny wrote:

<<Since I want Tech to be highly inflected and polysynthetic, I'm beginning a
study on languages with that sort of thing. Eskimo-Aleut is the family that
interests me the most now, though obviously I could also use Mohawk or an
Algonquian language as inspiration. I've already studied a little on
Georgian verb grammar, which has polysynthetic features (the language itself
isn't polysyntethic but is strongly inflected nonetheless).>>

Hey, I'm doing one of these guys too!  Mainly influenced by the grammar of this language I got (Eastern Canadian, though I'm not sure what it's called: Inuvialuktun?  Siglituun?), but also has drawn inspiration from Georgian and Middle Egyptian.  I don't have much on the web, since I'm still working on it, but the phonology's up:

http://dedalvs.free.fr/epiq/phonology.html

(The name's a play on "epic" and "Yup'ik".  I'd call it a portmanteau, but the /q/ came from me.  Maybe I'm the one holding the suitcase?)

-David

-Jim Morrison

http://dedalvs.free.fr/