On Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 09:28:10PM +0200, Adriaan van der Weel wrote:
> When a TEI teaching SIG was formed in Nancy I promised to put together
> a bibliography of publications that might be useful in teaching TEI to
> place on the TEI web site.
>
> Could I please appeal to the collective experience of the list and ask
> for your contributions of both obvious and less obvious resources in
> the following categories:
> (A) Markup: what is; why use;
> (B) XML basics;
> (C) TEI itself.

Could you be more specific? What do you mean by markup? I can give my
opinions on what makes a well-marked up bibliographic resource, but I
don't know how to begin to comment on "Markup" in general. The same goes
for the next two topics.

I think you are teaching an interesting course.

Paul

--

*Paul Tremblay         *