On Mon, 28 Jun 2004, John A. Walsh wrote:

> I've created some entity files that replace the named Greek entities
> with the XML Unicode character entities.  They are available here:
>
> http://www.letrs.indiana.edu/lib/xml/entities/ISOgrk1Unicode.ent
> http://www.letrs.indiana.edu/lib/xml/entities/TEIgrkUnicode.ent
>
> > I am looking for an XML set of character entity declarations
> > for the TEI Extra Greek Classical Letters...

Another thank you for these. FWIW, we continue (sparingly) to use
the 'TEI Extra Greek' named character entities in current production;
they're not a museum piece yet. After all, they're no older than my
computer ('93) and much younger than my car ('87).

pfs
Paul Schaffner | [log in to unmask] | http://www-personal.umich.edu/~pfs/
316 Hatcher Library N, Univ. of Michigan, Ann Arbor MI 48109-1205