I have added
   Filter= Safe,*@listserv.brown.edu
to our list header, in the hopes that this prevents the junk we were
getting without preventing anyone from posting. If you have trouble,
please let me know.

Reminder: if you're off for a holiday or other trip, rather than
unsubscribe and resubscribe later, you can temporarily disable mail
delivery. Head over to http://listserv.brown.edu/tei-l.html, and
click on "Join or leave the list (or change settings)"[1]. You'll
need to authenticate yourself to LISTSERV somehow (read the first two
paragraphs on the screen for instructions), then check "Mail delivery
disabled temporarily".

Note
----
[1] Or directly to