Does anyone know where I could find info on polysynthetic noun grammer? So far, all I've ran into is a small abstract about Tamara, a language that marks grammatical case on a noun for both the functions that noun serves in a main clause as well as a subordinate clause, http://www.linguistics.unimelb.edu.au/events/seminars/abstracts/2000/aikhenvald.html I'm sure that other languages do this, but I can't find any. Indeed, I can't even find a decent description of what goes on in Tamara.