From: "Carsten Becker" <post@...>

> You guys are quite often talking about "Maggel". I'm on the list for
> about 3/4 year now, I could figure out from what you wrote that Maggel
> might be a conlang which maybe invented by someone from this list
> (Christophe I guess), and that Maggel is near 100% pure evil concerning
> the weirdness of languages. I just haven't found out yet where I can see
> its grammar'n'stuff. Where can I find it?

I Googled and didn't find anything either except references to 'Maggelity'.
Christophe, I believe, is the inventor of Maggel, and it's one of the group
of conlangs known as frankenlangs: these are conlangs that are especially
grotesque in some way. (Klingon is the most famous of this class.) With
Maggel, it's an extremely unpredictable and incongruent orthography. It's a
parody of English in a way.

The name itself isn't even pronounced how it's written. And I can't remember
how it's pronounced.