william drewery wrote:

> --- Andreas Johansson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>>Is anybody considering Suffixaufnahme not to be a
>>kind of agreement? What else
>>would it be?
>
> At the time i made the above remaks, i was under the
> illusion that certain languages allowed for
> multiple-case marking of funtional syntactic
> categories(and thought that was what suffixaufnahme
> was), rather than just recursive agreement with the
> clause. I apologize for my ignorance.

This thread prompted me to look up suffixaufnahme on Wikipedia, and I
found that they didn't have an article yet. So I wrote a quickie based
on what has been said here and a couple of papers I found through
Google. It could stand to be fixed up and expanded by somebody who knows
what they're talking about though.

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suffixaufnahme>