[log in to unmask] wrote:

<< Hi all!!! I'm a new-comer.>>

Welcome!  Is your name Gong Xu?  (I'm trying to guess based on that word "Ta" you gave.)

<<So are isolated languages better for auxlangs?>>

This question, and questions like these, are 99% of the time reserved for the AUXLANG listserv.
Questions such as "what's better for an auxlang: x or y?" are usually received cooly on this list, just so
you know.  If you want to discuss auxlangs, I suggest you sign up for AUXLANG.  Here's the website:

http://listserv.brown.edu/archives/auxlang.html

-David

-Jim Morrison

http://dedalvs.free.fr/