Oh, I found it: 0.21% in the circonscription
"Ile-de-France", for ex. 5,789 peoples chose that
list, among 2,797,425 who did vote. Of course, they
got absolutely no seat at the Parliament (under 5%,
you don't exist).

--- Philippe Caquant <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> (Anyway, when the first results were announced
> yesterday evening, they didn't say one word about
> "my"
> Esperantist list. It probably didn't deserve being
> mentioned, just as usual. I'll try to find its score
> on the Web somewhere).

=====
Philippe Caquant

"High thoughts must have high language." (Aristophanes, Frogs)