En réponse à John Cowan :

>I have just done so.  You can subscribe by sending a blank email to
>[log in to unmask], or by going to the page
>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lostlangs/join .

I have to join :) . After all, Maggel is also a "lostlang" (although its
speakers still live). In a way, Maggel is a kind of "anti-Albic" (in the
way its speakers' culture is ;) . They find themselves pretty enlightened,
but I'm not sure anybody else would agree with them on that ;) . Although
it's true they always seem to know something we don't, whatever the subject
is ;) ), although it's not sure whether its origin is the British Isles.
However, the fact that its speakers are called "Pictics" in English seems
to indicate some relationship with the Picts (although that could be mere
speculation. And the Pictics, tricksters as they are, probably know the
truth but won't say anything - or they'll have to eat you afterwards ;) -).

Christophe Grandsire.

http://rainbow.conlang.free.fr