As I'm doing "dueling conlangs" with a romlang and a pan-lang (did I just
coin yet anothe word?). I'd be up for both a romlang & a pan-lang. My life
is multitasked so participating in two separate ones at once would be fine.
Though if we combined them, I wouldn't want my two langs end to end.
Scotto

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com