On Jul 16, 2004, at 1:32 PM, Adam Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
wrote:
>  The language Ongaki (called "Onaki" locally) is derived of Japanese
> words and inspired by the Hebrew alphabet.  The alphabet is composed
> of Hebrew consonants, no vowels accept the schwa, the daghes, and a
> symbol that makes sure you know that the sentence ends with a
> consonant.  It

What do you mean by the Hebrew gemination/hardness marker _dageish_
being a vowel in Ongaki?
I like the idea of it not just having tones, but sounding fully
song-like, but how does that work?

-Stephen (Steg)
  "elf boot got soul!  elf girls like to rock 'n' roll!"
      ~ tolkien geek rap 'lords of the rhymes'