Talk of the books section on Langmaker.com reminded me of something
which happened a while ago that I kept on meaning to bring up, but, for
one reason or another, kept on forgetting to bring up.

A few weeks ago, the author of _Lunatic Lovers of Language_ added the
book as a book resource on Langmaker.com.  I've never read or seen the
book, but from what I remembered from discussion on this list, it seemed
like the book was very negative about language creation, and limited its
scope to only a few philosophical languages that aren't really representative
of what language creation has become.  Based on this, I thought to myself,
"Is she adding her book as a veiled insult to those who view this site, or
what?"  Of course, I haven't read the book, and I'm working on half-remembered
second-hand information.  I asked Jeffrey Henning about it, and he said that it
had gotten a fairly good review on Amazon.com.  He suggested I write a
review of it, since the author didn't, but, as I've mentioned already, I haven't
read it.  So I thought I'd let the list know about it, because I know there are
people on this list who've read it, and who would be able to give it a proper
review.  Any takers?

-David

-Jim Morrison

http://dedalvs.free.fr/