Dear Colleagues:

On behalf of the AFPEC-TN 2004 planning committee, I would like to extend a
personal invitation to our third annual meeting "Advancing the Frontiers of
Pediatric Emergency Care in Tennessee" on September 17-18th, 2004 in
Nashville, TN. This conference is a result of collaboration between the 4
Children's Hospital's in our state, TN Chapter of the AAP and the Children's
Emergency Care Alliance (the 501c3 foundation which assists the state
Committee on Pediatric Emergency Care).

Earn CME/CEU's while you learn cutting edge information on urgent and
emergent pediatric issues from an outstanding group of speakers! The wide
range of topics & workshops will be of interest to anyone who works with
children in the pre-hospital setting, emergency department or hospital.
Conference fees (< $13/CME hour) and hotel rates in the Nashville area are
very competitively priced. Please see the attached brochure for details.

And while you are here, enjoy the warm southern hospitality of the Music
City. Take a walking tour of downtown Nashville and experience the roots of
country music, visit the Grand Ole Opry, tour the famous Opryland Hotel and
enjoy fine dining at the Gaylord Center. For football enthusiasts, you can
catch that great AFC rivalry, when Peyton Manning and the Indianapolis Colts
visit the Tennessee Titans at the Coliseum on Sunday, the weekend of the
conference.

Click on www.vanderbiltchildrens.com  and click on "Events" for more
details. Alternatively, feel free to contact Gary Schwartz, MD
([log in to unmask]) or Nanette Bahlinger
([log in to unmask]; Tel: 877 CME VUMC) or myself for any
additional information.

Hope to see some of you there.

With kindest regards,

Yours truly