On Sun, 29 Aug 2004, Philip Newton wrote:

> On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 10:31:49 -0700, Philippe Caquant
> <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> > Cows are things with four legs
>
> No - cows have twelve legs - two in the front, two in the back, two on
> the left side, two on the right side, and one on each of four corners.

I hate to be pedantic, but cows actually have an infinite number of legs:
they clearly have an even number of legs, but as you point out, they have
twelve legs, which is certainly an odd number of legs for an animal to have.
But the only way a number can be both even and odd is for it to be infinite.

--Apollo