On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 14:15:25 +0200, Andreas Johansson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Anyone else here experienced something similar?
>
>                                                   Andreas

Not really, but when I was in Mexico i took a cab from one of the
paradas (bus stops), and was speaking to the Cabbie in Spanish about
where i needed to go. He asked me all kinds of things and only began
to wonder where I was from when i started to talk about school work.
He then said he had wondered because i didn't look and sound like a
Gringo (meaning i didn't speak with a horrid American accent I guess
:)). I didn't really notice anyone get very curious and ask where I
was for the most part...

--
Something gets lost when you translate,
It's hard to keep straight, perspective is everything

- Invisible ink - Aimee Mann -