Jeffrey wrote (and everything else in corner brackets):

<<Oh, and have we ever decided which of the nine daughters of Mnemosyne and
Zeus is the Muse of Conlangs?  Because I need to know an appropriate
offering to make to her!>>

We should have an online voting...thing.

I'd like to suggest that the Muse of Conlangs is (named in my just-made-up
Romlang Ladelyoromono) Temporo Liboro, loosely translated as "free time". ;)

We already have a patron saint, though, right?  (Hildegard von Bingham?)
Seriously, though, we need to get crackin'.  We need a flag, an official conlang
bird, an anthem...  We kind of have a motto, which can be translated into
whatever language we wish: Fight Linguistic Extinction: Create a Language!
Maybe a fight song, a mascot, official conlang colors...  Ooh!  The ABA 2000
(a *very* minor basketball league) is looking for franchise owners!  What if
we all pooled our money and bought a basketball team?  They could be the
Conlangers!

*Seriously* seriously, though, a flag would be nice.  :)

[Time passes as I review the site...]

My, but you are in industrious!  And you did all this in just one hour?

Here are some questions:

(1) You give an example of the word for "jail", which I'll copy out:

litehomigir [<
lir , "free" & - te -, "opposite" & - ho -, "small-item" & - mi -, "person" & - gi -, "place".]
n. Prison, gaol, jail.

So what is a "litehomir"?  Jailer?  Prisoner?  Also, why is there a
"small-item" suffix in there?

(2) Hey, we were just discussing languages where the indefinite is
marked and the definite isn't.  Minhyan appears to be such a language.

(3) What you did with the question words is *really* neat.

(4) The order of cases in a sentence and the order in which they're presented
is identical.

(5) I don't really get your interlinears in the texts section...  Could you perhaps
explain one of the sentences?

Looks great!  Good work!  (P.S.: How did you create *so* many
words in such a short amount of time *and* put them all up on
the web?)

-David

-Jim Morrison

http://dedalvs.free.fr/