This gay conlanger took no offence :-)

However, it once again piqued my curiosity. While I eschew political
correctness, I'm curious how conlangers have handled the emergence of
so-called alternative lifestyles. In working with my two conlangs, my
romance conlang, Rumansa I want to follow the evoluation of such things
using forms and ideas that are of the same mindset as general usage in the
world.

That being said, I want to have a broader world view with my a-priori
conlang, Vystoulor. I know that so many cultures have the 'us' & 'them'
ideas. (Greek/Barbari; Hebrew/Goyische etc) I want the vystoulorian
community to not only be inclusive of so-called 'alternative lifestyles' I
want to show that they are inherent to their community.

I am looking for any ideas to embrace this mindset, including places in the
world where we have always been accepted, not as outcasts (I believe that
there are a few cultures where this has been the case).

I'm looking not only for vocabulary, but also for general ideas and views
that would support/accept/include such societal norms.

I may even elect to include such norms into Romansa as the cultures do
co-exist.

Any help would be great appreciated!

Scotto

La luréda susese lu feféru.