Adrian Morgan (aka Flesh-eating Dragon) wrote:

> Peter Bleackley wrote:
>

>>Argent. In chief, a quill gules. In base, an anvil sable. The motto,
>>"accusativum per prefice indicabo".
>

> I just want to say that I think Ray's suggestion of
> "Me accusativum praefixo indicaturum" is probably a good one.

I prefer "Accusativum per praefixum indicabo" it is short and
less prone to misinterpretation

> When do we get to see an illustration? ;-)

It's called an achievement!

> Adrian.

/BP 8^)
--
B.Philip Jonsson -- melroch at melroch dot se

Per bend sinister engrailed argent and vert.
In chief dexter a ship's steering-wheel gules.
In base sinister a horse rampant argent.
The motto, "To agathon eukteton" in Greek letters.

         Solitudinem faciunt pacem appellant!
                                             (Tacitus)